If you write checks to local charities... the Support Fund is for you!
For over twenty-five years, The Youngstown Foundation's Support Fund has provided a unique way for donors to enhance their philanthropic giving. The Youngstown Foundation will award an additional 5% to qualified contributions for approved local 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Qualified donations must be for a minimum of $100.00 per organization.
- Checks should be made payable to The Youngstown Foundation.
- Donor must identify in writing the Approved Support Fund Charity/Charities they wish to support.
- If a donor's annual support fund check(s) to The Youngstown Foundation for any one organization's benefit exceeds $5,000, only the first $5,000 will qualify for the additional contribution in the given year.
- There is no limit as to how many organizations a donor selects to support through this process each year.
- Contribution checks are deposited daily; however, payments and donor notification to agencies are distributed on a monthly basis.
- Organizations approved to participate in the Support Fund may not contribute through this process to other agencies.
- View Support Fund Guidelines.
How to Donate!
The Youngstown Foundation accepts all major credit card donations online. Donate Today!
You may also mail a check made payable to:
The Youngstown Foundation
P.O. Box 1162 | Youngstown, Ohio 44501
Be sure to note on the check the organization(s) for which your contribution is intended.